Here are various things I’ve found over time that aren’t obvious, or that aren’t found anywhere else online. It’s a list of things that are too small to merit their own post (and bugging people about), but they took me long enough to figure out that I want to save the next person the time.
The items in this list aren’t easy to be notified about, but it doesn’t really matter, because they’re things you won’t care about unless you search for them. Hopefully, when you do, Google will be kind enough to point you here.
This section is fairly deprecated. All my notes (including new ones) live at my notes site, so you may want to go there instead.
- Fixing GPG's stub keys
- How to make minidlna rescan your media reliably
- How to properly level your 3D printer
- MicroPython Ultrasonic Sensor code
- Migrate Namecheap's DNS records to Cloudflare using Terraform
- Monero privacy table
- Speed up your website with Django and Cloudflare's HTTP/2 Push
- Turn Django models into dictionaries
- Various notes regarding hardware design